New account

AngryChris

I really enjoy reading everyone's information so much that I find it only fair to share my info back. I just acquired a new account and I am not sure how well it's going to do just yet as the numbers just started coming in.

A little background on the location, it has 3 machines; 2 for the delivery guys and 1 for the office workers. There are 55-65 delivery guys that come and go and 10+ people in the office that stay all day, 9-5 M-F.

The installation was done on Friday and the machines did less than expected but probably not terrible.

Snack - $4.00

Soda - $14.00

Combo - $11.00

I am actually surprised that the combo machine did as much as it did. It could really be a barn burner for an office! I expect the back part to pick up once everything is settled ( they just moved to this location on Friday ). The Soda was slightly under my expectations but the snack was way under. I am predicting $150/week for the entire account ($20 for the office, $130 for the back).

Totally unexpected....

Snack - $5.00

Soda - $11.00

Combo - $15.00

I think this is because they haven't settled into their new location and they haven't set up their break area yet.

Their 10+ person office does way better than expected though.

i am missing something, the snack machine did 5 bucks in a week , or in a day?

It did $5in about 1.5 days. I literally posted the results as I received them. I collected 4 dollars in about 9 dollars in 3 days total.

I was told by a source that many of the workers at this account have been working out of town on a big job so I'll give it until after January to really tell what the sales are.... due to holidays and what not. Who knows, it might go up to like $150/week like I've been expecting!

It did $5in about 1.5 days. I literally posted the results as I received them. I collected 4 dollars in about 9 dollars in 3 days total.

I was told by a source that many of the workers at this account have been working out of town on a big job so I'll give it until after January to really tell what the sales are.... due to holidays and what not. Who knows, it might go up to like $150/week like I've been expecting!

out of curiosity,why is ur service cycle so short

out of curiosity,why is ur service cycle so short

Because I freak out during new installations and can't stay away until I find out what's going to sell and what isn't etc... :-) I'll probably service them once a week once I figure everything out.

Things were much better today except for that snack machine but they STILL haven't set up the break area. I will be servicing them again on Wednesday because they absolutely blew through some products ( and I made some adjustments ).

Snack - $3.00

Soda - $37.00

Combo - $26.00

Having 3 products completely sold out (were full 3 business days prior) tells me that I missed some sales too.

I am still going to give the snack machine a try until the 2nd week of January. By then, the break areas should be set up and the holiday revenue killer will be over.

• 1 month later...

Alright, so after months of watching the sales absolutely never stay consistent ( due to the nature of the work ) I have come to solid figure. This account currently does about $130/week. I am going to down-size the snack machine when I find something smaller and cheaper as this will greatly reduce the rate of return. Then I will be free to find a nice sized account.

2012 is going to be the year of ridding myself of the time-wasters and grabbing new money-makers with my existing equipment.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived