Need some help with a treasure chest claw machine....can you help me out??

arg5163

Hey everyone, I'm in need of some help. I have an older treasure chest claw machine but United Textile. I tried checking their site and all over the web, but couldnt find any help with this. When I plug it in, the claw moves around a little bit by itself, but it displays an error code of 31 or 43 and doesn't allow money to be inserted or the user to play.

I can't find a manual or anything online...anyone know what this means, how to fix it, or any tips on what to do??

thanks!!!!

Not sure of the error codes, its been a while with this type crane.  I would check that the switches on the bridge are not stuck.  If it goes through its check then returns to home position without allowing the money to be taken, I would think its a problem with the return switches in the bridge.  Just make sure that the bridge is returning fully into the home position.  Also make sure that the claw is also returning all the way to the top.  I will check with my partner for the codes.  He might remember off the top of his head.  while your looking at the bridge, just check for any loose wires that connect the bridge to the main boards.  I used to have to do rewiring in the field many times in the past due to loose wires in the harness.  If you can't get it up and running let me know, and I will see about the codes.

Zeke