Acu Count Counting Scale

West Coast Vend LLC

That's great Gary, I'm really interested in your experience with it so do a review and report often Seeing as Andrew is giving Vendiscuss a special price invite him to the forum and I'm sure Steve will give him a place under special buys.

Grumpy

After I wrote this I noticed new members :P accucount was one of them. Spoke out of turn again.

west coast vend wrote:

Great News!

Acu Count will give you 10% off any order if you mention that you are a member at VENDiscuss.com

Owners Name: Andew

Check out my review at Bulk Vending, Manual and Portable Coin Counter

http://www.acucount.com

Gary

Accucount, I'm interested in one of your scales but have a little reservation on durability. I'm on my second digital scale that I use for product as it did not handle travelling as well as I would have liked.

Are your scales truly portable? Will they handle travelling from site to site in all temperature extremes on lets say a daily basis.

Grumpy

• 1 month later...

I just want to let everyone know that after 3 months of use, my Acu-count scale is working great. It is amazing to use. It has saved me so much time on the route. It is so accurate that it hasn't been wrong yet with my deposits to the bank. I use US BANK and I deposit my quarters, without rolling, and put them in a plastic deposit bag.

I would recommend it to everyone.

Gary

• 1 month later...

Gary,

Now that you have used it for three months or so, could you give a run down on how well it works for you. Thoughts on durability etc..

I'm really interested and will get Andrew to give me a quote with shipping, but because I'm on my third digital scale for product I still have some reservations.

Grumpy

Grumpy,

So far the machines is working great. I don't know what I did before this. It is so fast and accurate. I have been making deposits 2 times per month for the last few months and have never counted the quarters by hand. I just used the scale. My deposits have been correct every time.

Accuracy: Excellent

Durability: Good (It is a delicate electronic device)(I wouldn't bang it around)

Extras: Comes in a rough case with foam padding, A/C adaptor & instructions.

Overall Rating: Very Good

It is worth every penny of it's small cost. It saves me so much time, both at each account and at home when I have to count my total take.

Gary

West Coast,

On your recomendation I have ordered the scale, and you are right Andrew seems like a nice guy.

After I recieve it and use it on route a couple of times I will give my feedback on use and durability.

Grumpy

• 4 weeks later...

Grumpy,

So far the machines is working great. I don't know what I did before this. It is so fast and accurate. I have been making deposits 2 times per month for the last few months and have never counted the quarters by hand. I just used the scale. My deposits have been correct every time.

Accuracy: Excellent

Durability: Good (It is a delicate electronic device)(I wouldn't bang it around)

Extras: Comes in a rough case with foam padding, A/C adaptor & instructions.

Overall Rating: Very Good

It is worth every penny of it's small cost. It saves me so much time, both at each account and at home when I have to count my total take.

Gary

Gary, don't you ever get pennies, nickels, slugs and foreign coins in your machines? How do you know you've picked them all out. The scale doesn't differentiate so I'm surprised you've never had any accuracy issues w/ the bank.

Smiley,

I am sure a penny or nickel gets past me at times but for the most part I pick them out when I first look in the coin trays. I guess if there where a few pennies, it could add up to the weight of a quarter and be mis-read. But like I said. I put the quarters in the bank bag and give it to them with the amount and they don't credit or reduce the amount. They must run it through a counting machine that is much better than mine.

Good question though.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...