Has anyone ever used bluebarvending.com?

TCandies

Never heard of them so I'm reading through the site - those Ed Hardy tattoos actually look pretty nice! too bad no one in Canada has those.
Do you think all of those phone number extensions listed on the site go to the same phone? or some to the phone upstairs in the kitchen too? haha

Ive bought from them, yes they are legit.

Bluebar is an importer like all the other bulk suppliers here. They all are just a small number of people importing containers and working out of warehouses.  Some, like TNT or AA etc may have a couple of extra people answering phones or assigned to your account. 

Some suppliers are even are your competition, operating routes under different names.

Some even have different user names on this forum, one name as an operator, one name as a supplier.

My experience with Blue Bar this far- emailed them yesterday after reading this post and browsing their site. They got back to me today saying the tattoos I wanted are discontinued although they're still up on the site. A bit disappointing, but they're going to send me a current product list. prompt email reply too.

My experience with Blue Bar this far- emailed them yesterday after reading this post and browsing their site. They got back to me today saying the tattoos I wanted are discontinued although they're still up on the site. A bit disappointing, but they're going to send me a current product list. prompt email reply too.

FISH ON! [emoji226]

Fred is the guy that answers the phone. He is not a very happy person... I use to get killer deals from him on b.b. even shipped from California. He is not a really good communicator almost like he is doing you a favor. If I order from him it is strictly through emails.

Archived