What is something you look for before buying a machine

jonathan10

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm new here and would like to know  what does the operator look  for before purchasing a machine from a vending machine supplier. What makes you want to buy from a company?  

Speaking for me, it would be the location and what they want that determines what I would look for in a piece of equipment.  Right now the market trend is pointing to CC readers.  If you buy a machine you would be advised to get equipment that accepts readers if you need to add them in the future or jump right in adding them as you grow.  

Most operators do not buy until they have a home for the machines.  Of course, if you should come across a really good deal it might pay to buy but then you will need to have a place to store the machines which brings a new cost to your operation.

It is always a good idea to find a equipment seller in your area and travel to their location to look at the machines, get to know them and be ready when you do need something.  Hope this helps.  

Good Luck

Bev

Archived