My Day's Haul

brendio

Just wanted to share my latest haul. I'm pretty happy with it. I travelled over 700 km return in all and it took some tricky manoeuvring in the middle of the city with the trailer to get a park, but I came home with two pool tables and an alien space ship 2-inch capsule vending machine (and some stock). I reckon there's at least 200 capsules in the spaceship already, so selling through all that will go close to doubling what I paid for it. I have never seen anything else like it around, so I've got to think of a worthy location for it.

The pool tables I got for probably a third of what they are worth and have sites for them to go already. I'm actually chasing a third too (I have some timber tables spare, but I have just got a string of requests for tables in beer garden areas). I've bought a foosball table too, which will be delivered in a week's time.

(I wasn't sure where to post this, as it's part bulk vending, part amusement, and part just bragging. ^_^ Mods, feel free to move it.)

2016-11-25 15.52.50 haul.jpg

2016-11-25 19.58.00.jpg

I haven't had a chance to really look over it yet, but it looks to have a huge capacity. Only problem I can see is that is looks empty even when half full. Looks like there a cake container placed upside down in the centre to fill up some space. It doesn't look like there are 200 capsules in there from the photo, but they go down well below where is visible.

Archived