New to Bulk Vending

T BIRD

Hi Everyone.  I am new to this site.  I am about to start a bulk vending business.

I need all the help and suggestions I can get before diving into this field.

My name is John and I live on Long Island.

Welcome to the boards T Bird! Its great to have you here. There is a wealth of information here to get you started. Have fun, look around and don't be afraid to ask questions. Don't forget to request access to member PLUS when you hit 10 posts.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

T-Bird,  Saw on your profile you are from Long Beach.  I was born and raised on Long Island, Rockville Centre.  We used to drive to Long Beach, hang out on the board walk and walk the beach.  I too was born in 1951.  I still have family there and visited LI in May of this year.  How you manage to drive around there everyday is amazing.  After being in Kansas since 1970 I have gotten used to "no traffic at all".  When I was there I was also amazed at how many vending machines were in about every store I went in to.  Even though there are tons of business's, it must be very competitive to locate machines.  Lots of luck, hope you do well.

My sister got taken by a biz op, vendstar.  They have a bunch of machines now sitting in their basement.  Most of them still sitting in the box they came in.  If you interested in getting some vendstars let me know, I'll call my sister and see what they would be willing to sell them to you for.  They live in Baldwin

Tee

Hello,

Welcome to the vending world. My name is Jaffery, I represent J&J Locators Intl , I could help you and assist you  in regards to Locations and other promotional ideas that can make you suceessful,

We can provide assistance with our foot locator that lives in Longisland . Please contact me at 754-422-0418 Email jamho4@yahoo.com 

Best Regards

T-Bird,  Saw on your profile you are from Long Beach.  I was born and raised on Long Island, Rockville Centre.  We used to drive to Long Beach, hang out on the board walk and walk the beach.  I too was born in 1951.  I still have family there and visited LI in May of this year.  How you manage to drive around there everyday is amazing.  After being in Kansas since 1970 I have gotten used to "no traffic at all".  When I was there I was also amazed at how many vending machines were in about every store I went in to.  Even though there are tons of business's, it must be very competitive to locate machines.  Lots of luck, hope you do well.

My sister got taken by a biz op, vendstar.  They have a bunch of machines now sitting in their basement.  Most of them still sitting in the box they came in.  If you interested in getting some vendstars let me know, I'll call my sister and see what they would be willing to sell them to you for.  They live in Baldwin

Tee

Hi Tee.......it's a small world huh?  Kansas?  Wow!  I will PM you Tee.

Hello,

Welcome to the vending world. My name is Jaffery, I represent J&J Locators Intl , I could help you and assist you  in regards to Locations and other promotional ideas that can make you suceessful,

We can provide assistance with our foot locator that lives in Longisland . Please contact me at 754-422-0418 Email jamho4@yahoo.com 

Best Regards

Jafery........

I e mailed you.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...