Poll - Predominant current glass front machine in your area

PinkJazzX

Predominant current glass front  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most predominant current glass front machine in your area?

• Dixie-Narco BevMax 4
    • Vendo Vue
    • Royal Vision

I was wondering, out of current glass front machines, which seems to be predominant in your area - the Dixie-Narco BevMax 4, Vendo Vue, or Royal Vision?

Out of current machines, it seems that here in the Phoenix area, the D-N BevMax 4 currently dominates, since that is what Coke and Pepsi seem to currently be buying around here. I have yet to see a Pepsi Vendo Vue in the area, and this is not surprising since Pepsi Bottling Group of Phoenix is phasing them out, nor have I seen a Pepsi Royal Vision since Pepsi doesn't carry Royal around here. For Coke, there are a few Vendo Vues and Royal Visions in some places, however, it seem that Coke has standardized on the D-N BevMax 4 for all new glass front purchases, and they really have been popping up everywhewre (much more common than the Vendo Vues and Royal Visions).

Strangely, the BevMax 2 and 3 seem to be rarer than the Vendo Vue and Royal Vision, but the BevMax 4 has been a huge hit with vendors here.

Which is dominant in your area? Note that my poll refers to current models, not older models such as the DN 5000 or the older free-fall BevMax machines.

You seem to ask a lot of questions about drink machines and what coke and pepsi is doing. If you dont mind me ask why do you car? Are you looking to buy machines? Do you currently do vending? I just wonder why you care so much about which machine is what and who is using what. Almost every thread you have started has been about drink vendors and who is using what, who is "rumored" to use what, etc, etc. Why?:huh:

If you are looking at getting into vending this type information should be the least of your worries or concerns....

Archived