what profits better single or four in one carousel?

asdavis

Hello,

I think you will find that it depends on the location.

A single in a good location can do $16, $20, $24 a month or more.

A U-turn, (Four In One Carousel), in a bad location could do as little as $3, or $4 in a month's time.

And vice versa.

I run triples. This last month one location did less than $6, if I remember right, and another location did almost $50.

You have to have really good locations to support four selection machines.

Dave

I have the 4 in 1 carousal of the thirty I have located 4 of them sell most of the product out every month and one spot has to be checked every three weeks. My plan now is to get singles and doubles located and then if a spot is really good put one of the carousals in there. Also it is cheaper to have double located if you use a locater.

I think we are all correct! It really depends on the location and the customer traffic in the account. The bigger setups with multi-heads hold lots of product, ($$$). If the account is slow and the product goes bad, that's a lot of product, ($$$) to throw out.

I run triples and I think they are a great way to figure out what sells and what doesn't without costing you to much money in inventory.

You can't just buy all the same type of machines and think that all accounts have the same needs. It will take a few months before you figure that out.

Once you know that, then you can put bigger, better equipment in the locations.

Gary