Jammed machine and a 6 day take

Bill I

Well I got my 1st phone call about a jammed DI machine. I picked it up and told the owner ill be back later with it fixed. I got home and realized I had never taken one of these apart. Well after finding the post from steve at spvg about clearing a jam. I fixed the problem. Seems a beat up quarter didnt want to come thru. Any way my take from this machine was $14 and has only been out 6 days. Someone tell me if this is good, bad,  in between. I was excited nonetheless. I returned the machine and the night manager says they are having a big kids special and ill probably need to come back on saturday or sunday to refill my machine cause the kids love that kind of gum. I told him, Ill be back to fill it up on saturday. Any comments on the take would be appreciated. GOOD VENDING!

Bill,

I'm beside myself! That take equates to a $70 per month location. That is well more than merely a good take. I would call it almost unheard of for a single head.

Keep in mind though that locations typically produce the best revenue during the first month, while the machine is still a novelty. Although, this location can drop of more than 75% and still be above national average! :shock:

Continued success!

Steve 

Hi Bill,

Congratulations on such a great location. I'm jealous!

Let's just hope you don't have to go out there 4 or 5 times a month to unjam the coin mech.,

or you'll really be earning that $70 a month. :)

(I doubt that'll happen though.)

I too am curious as to the location of this machine.

Dave

awesome! it just might keep up at that rate. That is a good location with a good spot. You might be getting some more calls though. My best DI locations seem to have some problems from time to time.

That machine will pay for itself in 2 months if it stays like that! cant beat that ROI