Looking to Purchase Candy Labels

T BIRD

I am looking to purchase ONE copy of the following candy labels:  M&M, PMM, Reese's Pieces, Ike and Mikes, and Skittles.

I am NOT looking for the small labels that run 2" by 3".  I want a copy of the large ones( 5" x 5"........something like that )  that look good in a cannister. ( not a trivend machine ). 

I am having too much trouble trying to print the labels we have on the website.

Please PM me if you have one of each to sell to me. I will post this on VENDeal also. 

Johnny:

Your best bet is to contact the manufacturers directly.

Mike & Ikes are made by New Born Inc. 1-800-652-3267

M & M 's are by Mars 1-800-627-7852

Reeses are by Hershey 1-800-468-1714

I called them when I needed Mike & Ikes and M & m's labels and they both mailed me a bunch of each size within a  few days.

Ted

John,

My PMM labels (see pic) are homemade. Simply cut the label from the bag and laminate them. They look much better in person. You can also take them to Staples, have them scan them in hi res, then have them print them to static material if you want them static cling.

Ted also has a good point. Just Born (Mike & Ike, etc...) say they will send you vend cards for free. Unfortunately I have tried to order them twice and have never received mine but you can give it a shot.

Thanks for mentioning VENDeals!

Steve

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/attachment.php?id=123

Instead of calling the companies, I just learned how to reduce the size of the labels we have on the candy labels thread.  I am going to make a clear color copy of each product and then make copies and laminate them!!