Reese's Pieces----TJ King ?

Faith Vending

Same deal here in Oklahoma too. 56 oz. bag is $7.88

Eve we have two Sam's Clubs we go to regularly.

Number one carries the 3 oz cups we use for our cup dispensers. Number 2 doesn't.

Inversely

Number 2 carries Mike and Ikes candy, and Number 1 doesn't.

If there is another Sam's close to you, or one of your routes, it might pay to check out another store. (I would say call, but I doubt if you could get anybody that would know, or care, if a particular store carried a certain product or not. Sam's employee's aren't known for their high IQ's.)

Hope you can avoid those ultra-high shipping costs!

Dave

Lurker,

I LOVE YOU   ha,   I never thought of finding another Sam's!!!!

and so I called the OTHER  Sam's , not far from my house and    whaaaa  laaaa

THEY HAVE THEM!  YIPPIE!!!          44 oz          $4.87

Hats off to you!

Hubby is going tomorrow.  We have so many people asking for them!

Thanks so much

awesome! glad you found them. They sell so good for me. When i first started out I didnt think they were that greatof a seller. I wasnt selling too many but it turned out that the locations i had them in were bad. I put some in some better locations and they took off. Its the only product that I get calls about telling me that its empty and please come refill

Hubby ( Jim ) went this morning and bought out Sam's ....The guy had to go in the back whrs to get the new shipment in from last nite.  He said they can't keep Reese's Pieces stocked so my husband freaked and bought all of them.  gezzzzzzzz  haha

I am sticking to buying everything form Sam's.....I refuse to pay shipping.

Do you mean Chicklets.....and can't you order both from Sam's?  I will have to look that up.

Changing the subject a bit.............hubby is mad ( he just called again).   Some of the locations he is cking today don't need 2 and 3 machines and he is fumeing!

Locator took the path of least resistance.  One place if he would have asked a few questions....they have 5 employees and this lady to my husband no one likes cany or nuts....gezzzz  sorry ....a vent  :?

Eve said,

"Do you mean Chicklets..."

Naw I learned fast to stay away from Chicle Tabs. They are a real loser around here.

Sixlets are like mini malted milk balls with a candy coating. They were super popular when I was younger.

Sorry to hear about your locations. Sounds like your locator is going to be getting an ear full.

Well hope things get better. :)

Dave