What candies do well in locations that cater to a Korean clientele

acvending

We have a Korean video and book store that we are servicing on the "Nightmare" route and we will keep the location as they have not kicked us out. :-). What sorta candy or other items might do well in a store that caters to a Korean or general Asian clientele. I was thinking mint candies or nuts or something. Not sure if the normal M&I's or gumballs are the thing for a place like that.

Adam

Candy that is shaped like a fish should do well.........;)

Haha :D. Yeah, I could vend Swedish Fish if they weren't so damn sticky. Green tea candy would likely do well to. I think I've even seen that somewhere.

I was looking online and found this article about Japans sweet tooth. Seems they are really into candy that have some health benefit such as ones with herbal ingredients or nuts. They tend to be really careful about sugar intake. Article is below.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3723/is_n4_v5/ai_13826465

Since authentic Asian products are to expensive, my gut says if I stick with coventional bulk candy things like PMM's, Runts and some sort of mint candy such as polar mints or tiny might mints or gum such as DI or mint chicles that may be my best approach.