How long does it take you to service your route?

ahha

Hi ahha!

I think I've seen a thread or two about it, but I can tell you my from my own personal experience the following...

It takes about 10 minutes to service one of our triple head machines.

That includes refilling candy, removing quarters, and cleaning the machine.

This time will get longer if you stop to visit with an emoloyee, or location owner. I like to think that's a good idea. It helps to establish, and maintain a "relationship" with the location, and can possibly keep you in that one good spot you need.

I currently have 11 machines placed in a 29 mile circle around my part of town.

It took exactly 4 hours to service them all last time. As long as I can keep my future locations within this circle that amount of time should not increase substantially.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Hi ahha-

I have ten machines and have been an operator for only a few months.  They are spread out over a 15 mile radius.  It takes me about 2 hours to service my route. I'm planning on adding 15-20 more before the end of the year.

I've read a few posts that said you should be able to service 25-30 machines in a day. Of course, that is assunming they are not spread out to far apart.

Nick

Sugar & Spice Vending

It takes me one day that is till at least 5p.m. when I have to go home and cook for the family.  If I start at 10 a.m I am able to do  about 30 machines.  I still will have three out there I get done on the next day they are the ones that are in the other direction .  The thirty I have in one day I will have to check  the miles on it .  I am guessing about twenty miles for the whole for the whole 30.