SuperPro Vending Group

polecat

We at SuperPro Vending realize that current economic conditions and rising gas prices are squeezing profits.

However... 

Warm, sunny weather is just around the corner and SuperPro Vending Group, along with Cadbury Adams, want to do our part to minimize the current economic squeeze on our friends at VENDiscuss.  

As such, we're pleased to announce our new "Spring Forward with Optimism" promotion, which includes the lowest prices ever on Dentyne Ice gum and Certs breath mints. Additionally, SuperPro is offering substantial discounts on Dentyne Ice/Certs-branded machines.

Promotion Details:

Dentyne Ice (Each bag produces approx. $122 in revenue)

• Case Price (10 bags)  $30.00 per bag   Includes FREE shipping!
(Vend cost = .06  COGS = 24%!)

• Bag Price  (Qty 1-9)  $36.00  Includes FREE shipping!
(Vend cost = .072  COGS = 28.8%!)

Certs  (Each bag produces approx. $100 in revenue)

• Case Price (10 bags) $24.00 per bag  Includes FREE shipping!

(Vend cost = .06  COGS = 24%!)

• Bag Price (Qty. 1-9) $30  Includes FREE shipping!

(vend cost = .075  COGS = 29%!) 

Machine Packages (Prices include floor stand, 1 bag of product, high resolution decals and shipping!*)

• Qty 1-9    $135 ea. w/DI   $129 w/Certs

• Qty 10+   $124 ea. w/DI   $118 w/Certs
 * Small shipping surcharge may apply to shipments to Zones 6 & 7. 

Why Dentyne Ice/Certs?

• Dentyne is the #1 sugar free, breath freshening gum in US
  • High quality, premium brand, backed by $54M Cadbury Ad campaign to promote the brand quality & benefits
  • Creates much-needed competitive advantage and differentiation against other bulk competitors
  • Creates incremental revenue from adult gum consumers at select existing locations
  • Creates opportunity for new, high volume locations where traditional candy machines are usually not accepted (health clubs, medical and dental facilities, high-end spa's and salons, etc
  • DI supports new trend towards more healthy alternatives in vending. Sugar free gum is the #1 dietary aide in the US.
  • First-to-market wins! Unlike traditional bulk machines, highest revenue locations still exist with no competition and easy to locate!
  • Average monthly revenues typically far-exceed national average of other single-product bulk machines.
Contact SuperPro Vending Group at (800) 288-0958. We look forward to working with you!

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to give a thanks to Maurie at SuperPro...  Ordered my first certs machine from him and he has to be one of the most down to earth people ive ever met in my life...

Didnt try to upsell me or anything...  Which I LOVE!!!! 

Look forward to ordering more, just got my first machine placed in a bar 2 days ago, I am anxious to see the numbers I pull outta it in a couple weeks!!!

Thanks superpro!

• 1 month later...

We do have some subsidy product left so you should still be able to get in on the promo.

To Gumpy's point about the wheel...  we should talk about what type of machine you would want to use to ensure you can configure the wheel correctly to vend the appropriate quantity of product. Ours works in certain machines and we do have a configuration that works with most Northwesterns.

Steve, spvg

• 2 months later...