Announcing new Promotion on Dentyne Ice and Certs!

polecat

It's time to fight back against shrinking profit margins due to rising product costs and fuel prices!

In cooperation with Cadbury Adams, I'm very pleased to announce an exciting new Spring Promotion on Dentyne Ice sugarless gum and Certs breath mints, exclusively for VENDiscuss members.  We also have promotional discounted pricing on DI/certs-branded machines. These prices repesent our best-ever pricing and is a "while supplies last" opportunity.

Please go to "Watched Forums" and then to the "Special Buys" section and click on "SuperPro Vending Group" for full details.

With pricing as low as .06 per vend and cogs of just 24%, we're confident this represents the best value in the bulk industry for a high quality, premium-branded product. We're hoping that this promotion will contribute to a more profitable 2008 for each of you!

Please contact us at (800) 288-0958 with any questions.

Best,

Steve

spvg

Steve,

Thanks for another great member discount on your product. Here is a link to make it easier for everyone. ==> http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1269&forum_id=33

Steve

Thanks for adding the link Steve. I figured there was an easier way to get to the details... 

As a reminder to members: Cadbury has limited their investment in this promo to a certain quantity of DI and Certs. I'll try to keep everyone informed as we near the end of the quantity set aside that would include their subsidy. Our VENDiscuss discounts continue, of course, but are not at the discount level Cadbury has made possible through their contribution (.06 per vend/24% cogs).

For all those that have taken advantage of the promo this week -- thank you. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. We can be reached at (800) 288-0958 with any questions.

Steve,  spvg 

• 3 weeks later...

Members:

The most recent Dentyne Ice and Certs promo has been very successful.  At a per-vend cost as low as .06, shipping included, quite a bit of product has moved so far. I'm guessing we have about a 2 weeks supply left with the quantity that Cadbury has agreed to subsidize, but could be less. 

Keep in mind the product stays fresh in a sealed bag for at least 1 year and for at least 6 months after the bag is open, so there's a very low risk of spoilage if you want to stock-up a little through this promo.

As always, thanks to all the members who have realized the benefits of integrating this product into their route. We appreciate your business and truly enjoy working with you.

Steve, spvg

PS. For those that haven't seen the promo details, you can view it at the link Steve provided in the 2nd post above.