My Wife Secured Her First Location!

T BIRD

Debbie is on cloud nine right now.  She just called me on my cell phone all excited at securing a pizzeria for us.  They want a double head machine!  I will put it in tomorrow.  I guess she must have gotten about 10 rejections before the pizza joint said yes.

There is no stopping her now!  Look out all you small business owners on Long Island!!! :D

YES!!!!!!! Way to go Debbie!

and

Her 1st location is a pizza joint!

From everything I read here, those have to be at the top of the list for choice locations.

That is so cool!

Congrats T-Bird. Tell her we all said Well Done!

Hope it does so good you have to put in a second machine! :D

Dave

Way to go Debbie and Johnny.

I know the feeling she is experiencing. I felt like a little kid when I located my first machine this week. Got into my truck and pounded the steering wheel yelling yes, yes, yes! Cranked up my classic rock and started rockin' back and forth. I bet the cars around me thought, what drug is that old fool on ? LOL

I miss the pizzaria's in the northeast. They just don't make pizza like that down here.

Way to go Debbie and Johnny.

I know the feeling she is experiencing. I felt like a little kid when I located my first machine this week. Got into my truck and pounded the steering wheel yelling yes, yes, yes! Cranked up my classic rock and started rockin' back and forth. I bet the cars around me thought, what drug is that old fool on ? LOL

I miss the pizzaria's in the northeast. They just don't make pizza like that down here.

I hear ya Craig.  Nothin like NY pizza.  Thanks for all the comments gang!!

Good for you and Debbie. With the two of you on the streets there's no telling how big you guys will get. I am happy for the two of you. You have worked very hard and deserve it.

N.Y. Pizza is the best!  They don't have a clue here in California!

Keep on pushing my friend.

Gary

John,

Sorry I missed this thread! Congrats to you and yours! Is she accepting new jobs? Maybe she can go to work as a locator for the rest of us too! :D

Steve

Thanks gang.  Its amazing.  Deb is so pumped up now.  I am lovin' it.  All she wants to do is go in and out of stores at strip malls.  The pizza shop she got is a prime location. We placed the Elite double in yesterday.  Lots of traffic, lots of kids, and the woman who owns the place is a sweetheart to deal with.

Good for you and Debbie. With the two of you on the streets there's no telling how big you guys will get. I am happy for the two of you. You have worked very hard and deserve it.

N.Y. Pizza is the best!  They don't have a clue here in California!

Keep on pushing my friend.

Gary

Thanks Gary!  When are you heading east?  Any time soon?