I might be getting a v-line

Tiffeney

Today I got a call from yet another place going out of business.  I need to pick up my vendstar by the end of the month .  This place also has another empty machine that has not been touched in a year .  It did have plain and Peanut MMs in it it is now enpty .  She asked how much I will give to her and I threw up $40.oo .  What ya think ?  She has no keys for it so I will have to get a replacement I will also need help on this one too .  I have no clue if this machine was filled to the top with candy if so that means there is alot of money to be made out of the machine.  She did not give me a yes on the machine , but when I go in on the 27 of this month I will try to fight for it some more.

Tiffeney

They run about $120-$140 new.  Personally, I would have offered her $20 to start, and not go over $50.

So $50 MAX, and thats if its in good condition.  She has no use for it, so she probably just wants a few bucks for it so it'she can get it out of her hair.

V-Line doubles on eBay are generally running from $80 to $120 with shipping included. The ones without the cash drawer range from $80 to $100 and with the cash drawer $90 to $120. Being you already said $40, I wouldn't go any higher than $60 and like Gabe said, only if it's in good shape. She may jump on the $40 price if she'slooking to unload it.

Good luck and hope you get it. I don't have any experience with them but they look like a quality machine. I also like the squared off globe.

Yes it looks in good shape  !  It looks as if the vendor never ever came back it is nice and clean and the best part empty of candy !  I hope he filled it up to that means there are lots of quarters in there !

As for the locks I did here someone on here get some V-line are they all the same and if not do any of ya all have any clue of the web site for v-line so I can try to get replacement parts ?