Tripping Breaker

One of my locations informed me that my DN 368 that is causing a circuit breaker to trip.  I am looking for possible causes.  I hate to think it is the compressor since I just replaced it last year.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lee

One of my locations informed me that my DN 368 that is causing a circuit breaker to trip.  I am looking for possible causes.  I hate to think it is the compressor since I just replaced it last year.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lee

I know what you mean, just had a DN320M start tripping the GGCI. If it's dry on the refrigerator shelf, it's most likely the compressor. Sometimes the thermal relay can cause it, but it's low probability.

Luck to you...

Steve

Sounds like an internal short. If the compressor was changed and the proper charge of refrigerant was not weighed in, it may have an overcharge slugging the compressor with liquid causing it to pull excessive amperage. Then again, it may be an electrical problem. You never know until you get their and see for yourself.

I went to my location today.  Tested machine w/o compressor and all was well.  Turned on the compressor and bam...out went the lights.  Guess there's my answer.  Found a place local that sells vending parts.  Wants $225 for the compressor w/ 1 year warranty. 

Lee