New here & very interested!

xluckypiercerx

Hello everyone my name's Colin and I'm from Southern California. I've been reading a lot about bulk vending and am becoming very interested! I can't wait to learn more from this forum. There is one thing i am unsure about. . .this is licensing. Do i need a license to have a vending route in Cali?

Thank you all so much for the great forum!

Colin,

Each state is different. Check with your State revenue department. Usually under business information. You may also check with your local county clerks office. Usually are pretty helpful with business matters. Also, welcome to the forums glad you found us. Dont hesitate to ask questions. Once again, welcome.

Hello everyone my name's Colin and I'm from Southern California. I've been reading a lot about bulk vending and am becoming very interested! I can't wait to learn more from this forum. There is one thing i am unsure about. . .this is licensing. Do i need a license to have a vending route in Cali?

Thank you all so much for the great forum!

Colin:

Look in the section titled: Vending Regulatory Affairs

Scroll down to topic: State Specific Licensind and tax information

About 5 posts down you will some information about California.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to VENDiscuss.com Colin. It's nice to have someone from my part of the country on the forums. Where in Southern California are you from?

You do need a business license in California but no permits for each machine. When you go to your city offices you need to tell them that you are only selling $.25 products in vending machines that do not use electric. Larger vending is different and may require you to get yearly permits for each machine.

"You should also form a Corporation or an LLC to protect yourself from any issues that could happen from customers that use your machines and get hurt or sick from the products you sell."

Glad you joined our vending family. We look forward to talking and learning more about you. If you have any questions please ask.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...