Mountain States Vending

frntrange

First service on 3 bulk machines placed in February 2008.

Location 1 Local Sushi restaurant/bar. Classic black double head. M/M Peanuts and Planters Salty peanuts. Just pulled money today, $24.50/33 days.....$21.62/month average.

Location 2 is an upscale bar, put my V-Line double-head next to a shop-worn Vendstar. M/M Peanuts and Mike and Ike's. Pulled money last Saturday. $23.50/29 days ....$22.03/month average

Location 3 is a Very big, very busy car wash. Lots of other vending equipment, including another bulk machine. 2 areas for equipment, I was assigned to the area customers wait for their cars. Put in a 1800V triple head. Serviced location last Thursday, Mike and Ike's completely empty, employees figured out how to bleed a few pieces of candy at a time through the candy wheel without a quarter. M/M Peanuts sold ok, gumballs almost zilch. Even so, collected $13.50/21 days....$18.41/month average.

So 3 bulk head machines on the street at $20.69/month average so far, 6 in the house ready to go, will get them out in the next couple of weeks.

I will report later on the full line equipment. I have 12 locations with all but one USI Sea Breeze 15/6 combos, with 3 combo sets to place (one should be going out next week). Plus a garage full of pop and snack machines I am refurbishing and selling/placing.

Regards,

Steve