Coin roller

TeamS

I searched the archives and couldn't find this posted before, but I am sure it has been.  If this has already been addressed, please feel free to point me to that post!  :)

What type of coin roller machine are you using to roll your coins for the bank?  Where did you purchase it?  I've casually looked around and have only found cheesy ones that look like they will break after the first use.

When we lived in Virginia, several banks would allow us to count our coins in their machines for free if we had an account there.  We didn't have to roll the coins at all.  After their machine counted our coins, we would take the slip to the counter and they would deposit the money into our account.

So far, we have not be able to find a bank here in our area that will do that.  They all require that we roll our change and put our account number on the outside wrapper.

Any good solutions?  Thanks for your help.

Mrs. Team S

Here is one topic that discusses coin counting and rolling. If you use the search you will find other posts that talk about this subject.

US Bank will give you heavy plastic bags for your deposits. You don't have to roll any coins just have them counted. I have an Acu-count scale that counts my coins in 2 seconds.

Gary

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=518&forum_id=1&highlight=coin+counting

Thank you Gary.  I don't know why it didn't pull it up when I searched.  Sorry about that.

This is exactly the info I need.  I will read over everything and figure out what will work best for our business.

Thank you for your time to reply.

-Mrs. Team S