Location organization spreadsheet

caserri

I have added a simple spreadsheet to help you if you are looking for something to organize your locations. Keep in mind that it is not intended to replace your accounting software/program. It is merely a means to keep track of information on your locations. The spreadsheet can be modified however you wish. You can add or delete columns. There are however a few equations embedded in it so if you make any changes be sure the equations are updated.

I have prefilled it with some sample data that you will need to replace. As you will see, this SS includes the following...

Location name

Date installed

Last service date

Days in service (This is calculated for you)

Total Revenue

Revenue per day, by location (This is calculated for you)

Projected annual revenue, by location (This is calculated for you)

Distance from your office

Address, City, State

Contact name and number

Machine description and what wheel type you have

There is also a spot at the bottom for you to keep track of inactive accounts or accounts you no longer have. This will be useful come tax time.

Also included are calculated fields that show you the following,

Running YTD revenue from active accounts

Total revenue from active accounts per day

Projected annual revenue for entire fleet

Your daily revenue average per machine

These are all calculated for you automatically as you enter your data. As for data entry, the pink highlighted areas are where you need to enter data as you get it. The green highlighted areas are equation fields and the data there will be calculated.

Once again, This is a simple way to track your financial progress along with keeping your locations straight. If you have any questions or need help understanding it let me know. If you don't have excel, let me know and I can convert it into a works file.

If you have any experience with spreadsheets you know how the data can be sorted any which way. A nice feature.

This document can be found in the member PLUS section of our site. If you have 10+ posts and would like access click the link below and submit your access request.  Let me know if this is useful to you and if you would like documents like this made available from time to time.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/forum14/103.html

Steve

These vending tools have also been added, check them out.

Sample sales letter

Sample placement agreement

Full line placement agreement

Steve