I am selling out!

AmuseStar Vending Co

OK, so I am closing a deal to sell my route tomorrow. I am selling 90 of my machines on location for $15,750. The guy offered me $175 per machine on location. I get all the product, and money in the machines. This leaves me with 10 machines on location. I am starting all over with my knowledge of the buiness. I am keeping 10 of my best locations (the over $90 dollar accounts), and selling the 2-7 dollar accounts. Plus I am keeping all the machines people have given me.

I am going on a diffrent buiness plan. One like Gary/West Coast has chosen. Racks in corporate accounts. I have already got a Kentucky Fried Chicken lined up!

Kyle

Good Luck with your new direction.  When you say you get all the product and money in the machines, do you mean that you are going to service the route one more time and empty the money and the candy out? 

What was causing you to lose a 'ton' of money?

Congratulations, on that KFC location.  Keep us informed on how your coporate locating goes.

Lastly, are the machines you are selling not convertable to a rack setup?  I don't remember what machines you primarly used, but I thought you had a mix of just about all the major brands.

Brian

Thank you everyone. I am very appreciative to your help.

Profits have gone way down the last few months. I figured at this rate I will have lost almost $6,000 in profits in 1 year. I would have NEVER sold it, but at that price, I just have too! He is paying well over $70 per machine than what I paid. So, I am gaining $70 every spot. My route is very spacey (at this time I am spending $100 every few weeks gas filling these things), and on a flooded charity market.

So, I will make a more tight route, and not jump from city to city until I have got at least 25 machines in 1 town.

I am going to commission/charity, in restaurants/Gas Stations. It seem operating racks with commission is much better that doing all single charity pulling $7 before my monstrous charity fees ( I will do some charity vending), and pulling about 3 or 4 machines a week due to businesses not wanting the charity machines.

Thanks everyone, again. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere I am just selling my route at a price I could never turn down! And starting all over again.

He is giving me the toys because he wants to vend candy, and no gum/toys. He also said I could have the cash in machines. So he is going to go on the route, and we will switch to candy.

I also am picking up a Krystal restaurant.

Kyle

I also am picking up a Krystal restaurant.

Oh my God, how I miss Krystal's! Kyle, can you send me some Krystal's? And some chili cheese pups! :D 

While you are at it, grab me a sack of burgers from Sonic, a case of Sun Drop, and a dozen Krispy Kreme's! I havent had that stuff since I moved from TN. They just don't know what good food is up here.

Good luck with your new business model Kyle.

Steve