Commissions

rakusa

I read here that charity machines should pay less commissions and any commissions, with or without charity should be 10-20%.  So when you pay commissions is it on your gross or net?

Is it unreasonable and has anyone stipulated the cost of the machine must be paid off from sales at it's location before commissions are paid?

Also a charity sounds like a win win situation but can it ever be otherwise?

Thanks

I take my charity commision (15%) off of the net income.  Then everything else is mine.  I believe a "machine payoff stipulation" may push possible locations away because money is not going to the charity right away.

Charities are great, and it was discusses that local charities seem to really do the trick when trying to locate.  Especially when you hit local joints.

Good luck Rakusa.

my commissions are all paid off gross. wether it be 30%. 50%, whatever. good luck on getting someone to put your machine in their business and not get any commission off of it until the machine is paid off. why would they care if your machines are paid for?

charity is another story, some pay a percentage and others pay a flat monthly fee for the use of their charity stickers.