Starting Back Up!

AmuseStar Vending Co

OK, So I am starting this company back up baby! Went out today, placed 2 machines. One with commission in a restaurant, the other is charity in a local very busy coffee shop. A triple, and a double. Toys/gum in the triple at the pizza shop, and toys and PMM in the double in the coffee shop.

Ordered 2 more machines. First is an A&A PM Premier, 2" cap vendor. The other po89, cabinet.

Also got some fancy mix 42mm balls for the cap vendor, and a new product called Puzzle Cube Mix.

I had a very productive day today,

Kyle

Wow!

That was quick, Kyle.

Good to hear you are up and "running" again. I didn't think you would be down for long. Please keep us informed as you pick up new stores. I think you are making a smart decision with tightening up your area and saving time and gas. You have plenty of experience now so go for it!

Gary

More for today:

I went into a diner KickStart got me. This is a nice place inside a Payless Pharmacy. Went in, said who I was to the owner of the salon, and gave my speech. Well, had the manager of the payless, and a owner of a Verizon Wireless store listening to me. After I go done (a real bubbly girl was the owner) she said yes someone called me, bring it in! Went out, got the machine. Well, when I came back in the pharmacy manager said "bring one of those big ones into me". So I went out, grabbed a 2" cap machine, and came in. Set it there. THEN the Verizon manager said "How about bringing one of these (pointing to the po89), to my store with those cool toys.

SO, I then drove to the Verizon store, put a machine in there. Well, when I did, the owner of a "cash express" 2 doors down in the shopping center was talking with the manager about his phone issues.

Well, the cash express dude said (as the manager of Verizon was telling about my company/charity) "do you have anymore, if you do, bring one down to my store."

4 in 1 baby! Who else can beat that?

Ordered a few more machines, and that was my day!

Kyle

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so funny story for today. I placed a 2", .50 cap. vendor with sticky hands in a Gas Station 1 month ago today. Went back to find $42. So, counted commissions, divided the money in zip lock bags, and went to the manager to give it to him. Well, I set the bag down, said thank you, and left.

Got out to the car, drove back home, and noticed I have him the $35, and I had the $7 commission in my bag. :P

On the plus side, got a call from Verizon telling me one of my machines was empty. Went to fill it back up, and it had made $12.50 in 3 days.

Kyle

Serviced my route yesterday in what I thought was just the pouring rain. Little did I know, I was servicing my route, and driving my suv, in the worst storm this year. We had 3 houses leveled, and over 23 telephone poles down. No wonder people were looking at me weird!

Anyways, I am going to pull 3 machines from bad performers, and take them to more Verizon stores. We have also picked up a "Sprint" wireless store. I am going to a few of those walmart banks, and try there. Once I am done with that, I am going to Nashville to a few malls.

O, and I was at a motorcycle/4 wheeler dealer (this thing is nicer than a large car dealer inside). This is NOT your normal Harley store. Anyways, in the back in there waiting room, I was fooling around with there machines. 1 was the giant "chupa chups" lollipop machines. It was jammed, and I had my keys at my side. So, no one was watching so I decided to try and open it. Well, one of my keys opened this thing. When I pulled the top off it, doors fell open everywhere, and things flew out of that machine all over the floor. Had tons of money in it, but I did not keep it. Took me like 30min. to get this thing back together (and I unjammed the mech). Anyways, I asked the manager about the machine, and he said it has been almost 3 years, and the vendor has never came back. There were 3 vendstars beside it, full with no money in them. 

Kyle

Needless to say I was shocked. This dude has about 100 of these things out and around, and they are all nasty! He sat about 40 of them outside of stores chained to things, and they are full of ants. They were bought as a local biz. op, and i'm sure he gave it up.

Anyways, the manager was a close friend of my dads, and he said that he would let me put one in there, but he was tired of bulk vendors, and every time he allowed some one to put another in, the amount doubled of people coming to ask to put there machines in. He said he was going to have them all removed as soon as the people come in. He said I could have the machine once all the others are picked up. And he was going to have a full line put in.

Kyle