Gumball sizes?

westminsterlc

I would say that for me anyway, the 850ct is more popular because it is what I can purchase here locally. I haven't seen the 1080ct anywhere in my area. I would buy the cheapest CPV I could get regardless of what the package count is.

Steve

The only other flavored gumballs I tried were the 850ct DB Tropical fruit. They bombed. Since then I stick with the regular fruit DB gumballs. Tried and true.

I think Guth is a big fan of the gourmet gumball. I think he does rather well with them.

Steve

Did you give this guy a shot Lee? Pretty reasonable given the sugar free product. Sugar free is going to always be more expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/800-SUGAR-FREE-GUMBALLS-candy-bulk-vending-machines_W0QQitemZ120133167535QQihZ002QQcategoryZ11888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Steve

really? I didn't realize so many people just used DB or otherwise somewhat plain gumballs! My company, candymachines.com, stocks a TON of gourmet gumballs, so I just assumed everyone used the specialty types. huh. Thanks for educating me!

On the other hand, if anyone is interested in wholesale prices or discounts on cases of gumballs, candymachines.com is really working to branch into the wholesale area, so contact us to see if we can work out a deal on some cases of gumballs! Normally they're priced at about 3-4 cents a gumball, but that's retail pricing so wholesale we might be able to help you out and lower that a bit.