NEED ASAP HELP

munirmusleh

Hello Guys,

I am having a problem chosing a company to buy machines from, i dont know which one to go with. I have 40 beaver machines RB16. I like beaver so much.

I am looking to buy 400 bulk machines and 200 stands. The price beaver is asking me is so high. They are asking 68.61 canadian dollar for the southern beaver. and BS215 double head 52.65 canadian dollar. These prices are so high, and i need to add the EZcount that is an extra 11 US dollars. I am buying big quantity and i should get a better price. Any other companies you think it is better than beaver?:huh: I need those machines To use in Jordan.

Thanks for any advice.

There aren't any machines in my opinion "better" than Beaver. That is why they are expensive. Beaver mschines are very well disigned and built. I don't think that you could get "quality" machines for a whole lot less than the prices you are describing. Oak is a decent machine and some of the forum members recommend Northwestern and A&A as quality machines.

You could also try to research used machines that are in good shape (someone selling off new machines from a biz-op for 1/3 the regular price.) The problem with that is it may take some time to find just what you want. 

I am sure some other folks here can give you some advice.....

David

Muni........echoing what David says, Beaver is the best.

I would go with Nothwestern Corp. and get their 60 Series machine as a 2nd choice. That is definitely a quality machine. Good luck to you and welcome to our forum.

Plastic body that scratches easy. Round globe that displays dont fit in well. Globe rods that get in the way. And the price! Beaver just has to many draw backs.

Since you are buying a large amount call Northwestern direct. You can get Super 60's for 58.25 each.

Jordan the country? I assume that is what you are talking about. Not sure if you have any other choice besides Beaver and NW for the coin mechs you will need.

Mike