Repeated Question for Full Line

stacey

I'VE SEARCHED MOST OF THE THREADS FOR FULL LINE AND THE QUESTION ABOUT.  FULL LINE LOCATORS STILL HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED .  THERES ABOUT A TWO PAGE LIST FOR BULK LOCATORS HOWEVER ONLY ONE ( ETHICAL) FOR FULL LINE.  I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT SEE JUST ONE FOR FULLLINE .SO CAN ANYONE  RECOMMEND A FULL LINE LOCATOR THT  THEY HAVE USED WITH GOOD RESULTS.  AND IF ANYONE HAS USED ETHICAL WHAT WERE YOUR  RESULTS.

THANKS

Stacey-

I wish I could help you out on this one, but we haven't used a locater yet.  I hope someone will help you out.

There really are full liners on this board and I am hoping more will come.  The more we post, the more will come and eventually we will have a bunch of full liners here.  :)

I have posts out there that have never been answered, but they might some time!  Keep posting.  I have been surprised at how some times a new person will go back and answer a post from awhile ago.  It's always great to get the info you are looking for!  ;)   

Have a blessed day!

-Mrs. Team S

The truth is there are very few good(honest) locator's for bulk and probably ZERO for full line. It is the most important part of this biz. You can have top of the line machines but you have to have the location to match. We do charity,commission, rack and full line. We have never used a locator.

Mike

I have to agree with Big Mike. I have tried a locator only once. ended up relocating 3 of th 5 sites. If you can't find and get good locations on your own (it's salesmanship) then you will have a much harder time earning a decent profit.

Regards,

Philo

as for my experience-the best way is to do it yourself !!!

save your money for something better.

try using your network of friends and relatives-you'd be surprised how many people they know that know others that might land you an account.

jacob.