Looking for advice with selling my honor box business.

I'm trying to get out of the honor box business and currently I have close to 100 locations. I'm looking for advice here on how I should sell the business. I have about 250 cameronpackaging.com boxes as well as 50 wood grain boxes. I've got a company logo that's trademarked as well as stickers, business shirts and business cards. Can anyone please tell me how much all this is worth and how any of you would go about selling the business?

I would start out by listing it on your local Craigslist. The price for the route would be something like 4x your monthly gross for the route plus something for your food stuff. Then figure what you spent on the extra boxes and just guessing here sell those probably for roughly 25-30% of cost if they are used 50-60% if new. Now add these two prices together and there you have your selling price. Somebody else with more knowledge can chime in here and correct these numbers if they like. This is something to start out with to give you some idea. Hope this is helpful.

Archived