New facilities

TeamS

I often see new buildings finishing up construction that will make great vending locations once they open.  They often have contact information on a sign in front for leasing information - but these signs are for the commercial real estate company.  As a general rule, would it be worth contacting this number to ask for the vending account, or do I need to wait and talk to the tenant?  I want to get in touch with the right person as soon as possible, but am trying to figure out how the industry works.  Does the tenant or the commercial real estate company select the vending company?    

Thanks,

Jason (Husband to Mrs Team S! )

I am new to this group but your question would be the first that I would also like a response to:

I am looking to expand in the Mercer, and Middllesex County Part of New Jersey:

sue

You could also try the business department at the town hall. You can look at the records for free for all the new businesses that have filed for business permits. If you want copies of the pages you will have to pay for them, but if you just look through the book at the office and write down names and phone numbers it will be free. I have done this before and found places that where not even started yet. It's a good way to be ahead of the competition.

Gary