Wiz Kid Locations

r1375

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about buying a couple of Wiz Kid gumball machines and was wondering what type of locations these machines would work in.  Any help you can provide would be greatly apprectated.

Thanks

First, Welcome to the forums, r1375. You made the first step by posting your first question. We are glad you have joined our vending community.

Now for your question.  Those are good looking machines and will work well in any place that has lots of traffic.  You see them everywhere in all different location. Start looking for places that you think would be right for that size gum ball machine. Go in and see the owner of the place and ask him if you can place a 4' gumball machine. Just remember that a machine that size holds 1,700 gum balls. If you sell an average 3-4 per day they would last over one year. The account has to be really busy to handle that size vending machine.

Gary

Gary,

Thanks for the reply.  Wow, a year to go through that many gumballs.  I had not done that math yet.  It is way to easy to get caught up in how much money that would be once all the gumballs sell and not take into consideration how long that might be.  How full do you suggestion filling them the first time?

What volume of traffic would you recommend?  The ad is asking for $85 per machine but I think that I can get them for about $70-$75 per machine.  Is that a good price for a used Wiz Kid?

Thanks again

OK guys, if you must use a spiral, I suggest you use the little wizard. I have seen these on locations with me before, and they do extremely well. Basically, it is a wizard down scaled into a 27" (over 2 foot) machine. It is placed on a stand like any other machine. Kids absolutely love them, and I have had request for them before, but I just never bought one.

Only $119. A great deal! They have OAK mechs on them, and have the coin door in the side like the larger spirals. And they can sell the fire out of gumballs!

Kyle

They also have 35" gas pumps for $169.

the little wizards are good but i want more time in between services. with the larger spirals you can go 2 or 3 months in between services with only filling it half way.

i use the 4 and 5 foot spirals mostly with gumballs and a few with super balls.

i do not have any with the candy wheels but i will try one soon i hope.

good luck

Pusherman,

What type of places do you try and locate the 4'-5' machines in?  What volume of traffic would you recommend?  The ad I saw is asking $85 per machine but I think that I can get them for about $70-$75 per machine.  Is that a good price for a used Wiz Kid?

Gary

yes that is a good price.

i try to locate them in restaurants just like any other piece of equipment, they do the best for me. or get them anywhere with alot of kids.

for $85 i would get them and clean them up and get them out on location.

good luck