Newbie - and thinking of this machine....

kdeckels

Thanks Craig, I missed that one.

I had my eye one 1 that is used/excellent for $39 & she's checking on the shipping (she didn't list it in the auction as pickup only, but that's what she was planningin on).  I don't know the shipping wt, but I think if  she'd charge "actual" shipping I think I'd be looking at 60-70.

Yeah, craigslist is awesome.  But do be carefull on there.  I have been ripped off before.  Be sure to read the "avoid scams an fraud" section.

Let us know if you end up getting any machines.  You're on a roll  :cool:

Using craigslist, I would actually inspect the machines & pickup personally.  I have never dealt with CL before, so that's the only way I'd feel comfortable.  I have much experience on ebay, but don't like the tremendous shipping chgs those sellers are charging.

WTG, kdeckels. That's the great thing about CL. You can actually get to see the machine first hand and then walk away if it's not what you want. I found mine on an ad in American Classifieds free circulation.

Good luck and let us know if you got them. Are they the Seaga's?

I have a chance to purchase three single heads with stands made by Eagle.  Does anyone know anything about the quality of Eagle machines?  What would be a fair price per machine?  Also how do you know what type of wheel is in the machine?  I'm thinking of using these machines for gumballs.