Marketing Brochures

clvending

Even though I am posting this in the Bulk section, it could apply to both bulk and full line.  I am wondering if anyone has developed marketing brochurs for their business.  If so, did you do it yourself or have it done professionally.  And would you be willing to share your product w/ the rest of us.  It would be great if it was  PDF file.

Has anyone done mailers to local businesses?  I know we all hate getting junk mail but I do read them every once in awhile.  I read them to see if it would be possible placing a machine in their establishment.   It might work if you are working w/ a local charity.  Anyway, thanks in advance!!!!

Lee

Lee,

Great question. I have been working on a brochure that I would like to share in member PLUS when completed. If anyone else has one or would like to make one up, send it to me and I can get it up in the PLUS for the benefit of all.

Steve

i have used mailers before in another business and got maybe 3 responses out of like10,000 mailers. i wouldnt waste my money on them again. the only people who make money with the flyers are the people making them.

i have never made up any type of brochure, never felt the need for one. i have pictures of every type of machine i am trying to place. gumball, sticker, pusher, what ever. i feel that most of the decisions are made the instant you talk withh the owner. i have never had ANYONE call me back after i have left the location. and i have done alot of locating. the only thing i leave is a 1 cent business card.

i might could see a use for a brochure if you were doing full line, but i dont know.