Shootin Hoops For Sale

treadmill

OK folks I am selling off some of my shootin hoops machines. I have too many still sitting around and no time due to my full time job to place these and I have already gone the route of using locators both in person and phone locators. So here is what I have to sell:

I have 17 shootin hoops that I bought a while back that I will be picking up in the morning (Fri. 6/29) in central Florida. I will sell individually or as a group for $100/machine or $1700 for the lot. All machines are keyed alike. If you are interested drop me a PM but here is the kicker, I will deliver these machines to your door if you live in the Se Us for no extra charge with a min. of 3 machines purchashed. I will keep everyone up to date to the number of machines left. I would like to sell as soon as possible because I will need to get back to Mich. Asap. Any question feel free to PM me with your phone number and I will call you.

Update. I am now leaving Florida with 17 shootin hoops. Have had some interest in the Midwest. Will now take any questions from anyone interested in buying from the Midwest. Please send PM with phone number and I will call you back.

Archived