The Future of Bulk Vending

kdeckels

I was just reading one of the ebooks in the plus are, & it brought me to a question I did a quick search for & didn't see anything.

That would be the future of the bulk vending industry.  Even I have been accustomed to using the debit card instead of the checkbook or cash.  Doesn't mean I still don't usually have some change in my pocket though. 

For the ones that have been involved for several years, what change have you noticed and where do you see it heading the next 3-5 yrs.

I'm just finding several people that have advertised anywhere from 5-25 lots of machines for sale cause they want to clean out the garage.  One advertised 10, but upon emailing them they even offered they could sell me 15.

Oops, latest email is now 25.  Good thing I'm not planning on buying any machines sight unseen.

Sales are going to continue to drop a few percent every year as we become more cashless. The only things that could reverse this trend are a widely circulated $1 coin or a cheap way to take debit cards. Neither of those things are on the horizon.

Can it still be marginally profitable to do on a small basis? Probably yes, but it  Depends on inflation I guess.