http://www.magicgumball.com

Vendalo

Venalo,

I checked out their site. The video sure sounds like a biz-op. If they're not a biz-op yet, it looks like they are planning to be one very soon. (see tab-Buz Opportunities) at the top of the page. During the video I heard the words, "cash cow". That worries me. I also looked at their prices on parts for their machines and they are very, very expensive.

I would define a biz-op as; any company that forces an interested person in to buy vending machines in numerous quantities, (packages). It looks like you can buy any quantity of machines you want although I would check every section of this site before spending any money. I would also wait to hear from others that may have dealt with them before.

Gary

I still have yet to walk around flashing stacks of cash or flying around in a private jet or driving a luxury sports vehicle because of a bulk vending business................ Has anyone on the forum acheived that level of revenue yet?:huh:?? 

Bulk vending is a great business but it is not a "get rich quick" business.

Seems to me like any other biz-op, they are operating on the edge of truth.

Pretty much every thing they tell you is, at least on the surface true, or technically true, at least on paper. Unfortunatly, the real world often doesn't conform to these technicalities.

It's like the weight loss product commercials on TV, if you pay attention to the fine print on the bottom of the screen, at some point you will always see "Results not typical". Why don't they show typical results? Because their sales would drop through the floor.

Same with these guys. Except they don't even have to put up a disclaimer on the net!

Some things I noticed...

Their Profit Chart starts at 20 vends per day! This is of course achievable, but is it likely? It would have to be one heck of a location to do that much business.

Plus it's wrong. At least according it's column headings.

ie: 20 vends per day at 22 cents profit each is not $5.00 it's $4.40

$4.40 x 30 is $132 not $150, and, of course, it's not $1800 annually but $1584

What they did was figure it as gross instead of net.

Their price for a triple is Reg. $508 (Yea right, I wonder if they have ever, even once, sold any at that price), and Your Special Price is $299 and you also get 30 lbs of candy free, which they also claim you can sell for $270 so your final cost is $0 (free).

Hmm, last time I checked $299 - $270 wasn't $0 it was $29.

Your Special Price for a double head machine is an unbelievable $299 also with the same deal as the triple.

If you click on the link to the Half Price Sale on the 1/2" Gourmet Flavored Gumballs it opens a PDF file. The Reg. Price is $39.90 on sale for $29.99. LOL

Since when is 25% half price?

I'll stop here. I think I made my point.

Dave