italian ice cart

chad

i know this is the wrong area but most people hang out here it seems. I was looking at maybe getting an italian ice cart and try to work it over the summer. I currently run about 40 bulk candy machines and work a full time job. I figure the best way to get out of my job is to get into a few different things along with bulk vending. These are the ones i was looking at. any input?

http://www.italianice.net/

It sounds like it could be a good idea. I have been kicking around an idea for a couple of years now.(Its currently top secret but if I ever get sick of electronic security I wil jump into it full force because I know it would be a huge money maker........) If you are in the right area you can do very well as a street vendor.

Chad,

Thanks so much for the link. I contacted the company. I am going to try this I think. We have about 20 festivals every week in TN, and I know I could really get some good shows. I talked to a guy at our local fair about the Dipping Dots sales. He said he sold out usually by night fall at our little fair.

Thanks again. I am very interested in this. I think this kind of thing would be so fun to operate!

Kyle

I say buy yor own cart and supplies and start your own italian ice business.  It's probably more work, but cheaper in the long run, and more rewarding.  My $0.02

I agree, buy or build your own cart. You can also stick some vending heads on the cart too...:)