Cv-tech bill acceptor issue

Tfish1

I have a cv-tech bill acceptor that accepts 1 and 5s its having issues with stealing money accepting it but not giving credit from time to time the unit is a genesis go 127 idk if the bill acceptor is bad or could use a good cleaning or how would i go about doing maintenance on it any help or guide would be greatly appreciated guys

Suggestion...

Get rid of the machine! I'm just biased against Genesis because their machines are junk and are plagued with similar problems.

Okay... maybe keep it, but DON'T EVER BUY ANOTHER GENESIS. You may be wondering why NO vendor on this forum has responded to this post... Its because none of them own Gensis machines, are ashamed to say that they do, or have nothing good to say so are saying nothing.

I am just doing my duty as an educated vendor and putting as many warnings about Genesis machines online as possible. Hope you can find someone to fix your problem.

***I don't know anyone BTW**** ;-)

Update nothing on the side of the validator for dip switches it freaked out again today taking money and not giving that click noise that and not giving that credit just eating the bill luckily i was close by passed a lucky stripe bill acceptor card through it middle was slightly dirty but idk if thats from me giving it a slight tug on the return path only other noticable thing was a tiny hair, the unit is in a barber shop im not sure if its a bill acceptor issue or a worse problem. I left a card there for the shop owner and told him to pass it thru and spritz the card eith alcohol any help or advise greatly appreciated

Archived