10 machines - 2 placements, 5 machines local charity

kdeckels

I got my 10 1800's last Sunday, & my wife's already got placements for 2 - hair salon & tire shop.  I have spent every evening this week printing & laminating labels, getting my sales tax #, and adjusting the wheels for the different candies.

Today I called the local high school band director & offered him the commission as a donation if he'd get kids to place 5 machines and he was definitely interested.  I guess I should say local donation, the band prbly wouldn't like being referred to as a charity.

Thanks to whomever posted that idea in a thread!!!!

I know just after the time I've spent this week, it won't be an easy road, but I was a little nervous after spending about $800 cash for machines & candy for something I just started researching 3 wks ago.

I'll have to plug for the site too (and donate), because the repository of information I've received here has been invaluable.

Kenton

Well Kenton, nervous or not you are in it now. But that's alright. I was very nervous when I spent $12,000 on machines and still had to buy all the candy and gum balls to fill them up.

Guess what? They are all out in accounts and doing pretty good and the nervous feelings I had are gone. I have 1-800's and it was a lot of work building them. I know what you mean. Did you buy them new?

Hang in there you will do just fine. We are here.

Gary

Well, I didn't buy them new from the company, but I did buy new one's that a rich lady was storing in her garage.  She bought 25, only ever placed 6, & sold me 10 of the one's that'd never been placed - she had assembled, then put back in the plastic.

I'm going into it not expecting machines producing $40-50/month/machine.  I've read the revenue reports, & so I've set my sights more realistically - & if I get a few cash cow machines that would be great.

Anyone in the Denver or Colorado Springs area wanting some machines, I think she has 10 more she'd like to sell & I got mine at $60 each.

I knew you had some 1800's so I been following some of your threads.

Well, I know she'd have 9 more new.  Said she would like to keep 5 for herself just in case, cause she has 15 total left .  Don't know if she'd ship or not, we had to go to Co Springs anyway.  I'll pm you her email, she's a real nice lady.