Valanoski Vends

mvalanoski

Well I noticed alot of other members here tracking sales revenue for their machines and I thought I'd post mine up as well. I only have 2 locations thus far but will tie in them all as time goes on. Keep in mind, with my route being near nothing at the present time I will be collecting money every week. Numbers...

Locally Owned Convenience Store - Week 1 Total- $9 [better than expected, Buzz Bites]

Pool Hall - Week 1 Total - Currently Inactive [Awaiting Machine]

Machines Not Placed - 1 [NB50]

Yes, thanks, G-Man. The store has been effective thus far but this is a commission-based account with the owner receiving around 35%. I only took it as I wanted the machine placed and got a handful of nos and him being the only yes. I do however have a chain-based tobacco discount store in mind with the manager interested in the product. So I plan in relocating in the next week or so. Right now I'm in dire need to located my Northern Beaver 50" capsule machine somewhere. I have it loaded with Spongebob figurines and going to put in bouncy balls and a single capsule with a code for a $10-$15 spongebob DVD. So hopefully that'll get placed soon. :)