Do we still have a place to link good deals that are out of our area?

lurtsman

I didn't see a forum section, but I could just be being blind and impatient. I had a few I wanted to link to help forum members find some great deals.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/bfs/3213133936.html

I'm not sure if he means 7 racks, or 7 individual machines. If he is asking 2k for 7 racks that are all 9 way beaver racks, that's a pretty good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I've developed a new way to search very effectively. I bought 16 double heads a couple weeks ago with 10 stands for 200 bucks. Thursday I'm going to pick up 15 vendstars and 10 parts machines for about 250. I had a near miss on another deal that was just as good.

If anyone is looking for good deals and doesn't care too much about the brand of machine (I know pricing on most bulk machines), I'd be interested in adding their cities to my search in exchange for a finder's fee when a good hit leads to a buy. Contact me if you're interested. You'd only pay if you actually bought something. I've had a few times where I offered finder's fees and found some great deals. I'm sorry, but I won't be teaching people how to find these. Most knowledge I give freely, but in this case it would hurt my ability to find local deals, which in turn would cost me quite a bit.

To be clear. I can't guarantee that I'll find anything, but you'd only pay if I did. I'd expect the reward to be related to the value of the catch. (If I find you 10 northwesterns in good shape for 200 bucks, that's a great deal. If I find you one vendstar for 25 bucks, that's not worth very much) If someone routinely decides not to buy them, I'll stop doing the search. I don't have enough time to find good deals only to have someone pass them up. Buyers with cash who want great deals are welcome.

Feedback is also welcome.

I'll still be posting great deals I stumble across for free. However, if I am specifically searching an area, I find vastly more deals there.

Archived