The Machine I Had In Walmart............

T BIRD

is now located in an employee break room at a Lowe's not too far from me.  MidWest found me the location.  There is one other double head in the breakroom besides my double head.  He vends peanuts and runts.  I vend M&Is and PMMs.  His machine does not have a charity sticker on it like my machine does.  Oddly enough it is a double head Beaver machine with a chrome Beaver stand.

I never see double head Beaver machines, only racks of them.  Anyway, my machine has been there for 2 1/2 weeks.  I got a series of phone calls starting yesterday.  The messages stated that I was not supposed to be at Lowe's.  The messages went on to say that he had a contract with Lowe's and he was the only person that could have the break room to place a machine.  It was this guy with the double head Beaver machine.  He was arrogant in his tone in the message and he was arrogant on the phone with my wife stating that my machine may be taken out of there if it is not moved out by me.  He said he would not be the person taking my machine out but that a Lowe's representative would do it.  There was only supposed to be one double head machine in that break room and I should not be there.  The man rambled on to say that Lowes has people that go around to all their stores to check what vending machines are placed where because they have a very tight policy on where these machines can be placed.  The man said that someone working for Lowe's saw my machine and called this guy to warn him that he should not have 2 machines.  This is such BS.  First of all, if the guy who saw my machine had a brain he would have seen that 2 different owners had a machine in there.  The Lowes guy would not have called this moron to say he had 2 machines.  The Beaver guy simply wants my machine out of there because I am interfering with his ' space '.  I told him MidWest went thru corporate and that I have done NOTHING wrong having that machine in there.

The best part is I went to Lowes to check on the machine at 6PM today.  The two heads had been filled  with M&M Peanuts and Ike & Mikes.  There was a little more than one third left in each globe.  ( A&A Elite ).  I opened both heads up and slipped the coin trays out?  The freakin' quarters were falling all over the floor!!!  There was $58.25 in 2 1/2 weeks!!  That machine works like magic guys and gals!  First it was in the lobby of Walmart for 3 months and now this!! 

I got news for this guy.  My machine ain't goin' nowhere......... ( thanks for listenin' )

PS.......one other thing.  I also called the manager of Lowe's today.  He is on my side totally.  He does not know what this guy is crying about and knows nothing about a ' contract '.

PS.........I just looked to see exactly when I placed the machine:  16 days ago!  ( I am definitely NOT going anywhere ).