Vendworx Machines

andyrosen

Someone locally is offering me several used Vendworx machines at a very reasonable price (see attached).  My concern? I never heard of them before this opportunity as opposed to Seaga, Northwestern, and A&A, etc.

From what I know, these machines come only with wooden stands. Single and double heads are available. I have several locations where these machines would be visually appealing, but again, I am wary of making this buy because I have no familiarity with it.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Andy

Hi,

Long story long.  I purchased a double head Vendworx NIB off ebay about a year ago and placed it in a waiting room of a med clinic.  The machine works great.  It has never broken down, and I have never had to change the coin mech.  I have never had a headache from this little machine.  The machine cost me $51 plus $20 in s&h.  I started reading several  informative forums such as vendiscuss and realized these machines have gotten mixed reviews.  Since I wanted to be a serious vendor, I decided to buy new machines from a company that received great reviews.   I purchased 10 single head PO89 machines from aaglobal.  All the globes were delivered cracked.  The body edges were sharp.  AAglobal replaced all the globes free of cost, however, after placing a few of the machines,  I have had nothing but problems with the coin mechs.  I will be replacing these soon before I lose all my locs.  I am saying use your best judgement.  According to some sites my decision to buy  brand new machines from a quality company  would be the way to go, but it wind up costing me money  because I now have to replace the machines.  The Vendworx which I purchased off ebay got mixed reviews, but it wind up being the better machine.  Just my 2 cents.

Coop