Crane-style toys without the crane

mvalanoski

I'm not sure if this idea has been brought up before or if people are already doing things of this nature with capsule-style machines so bear with my incentive for one I have. I basically want to put emphasis on toys and whatnot for kids using candy to supplement that. In regards to targeting a young, kid centric demographic, I want to incorporate plush style toys as well. As of right now, I do not have the funds to get a crane machine. However, my idea was to put toys hanging along the inside of my machine with certain capsules having codes, messages, etc. to indicate that they've won the toy. I then would have an employee or clerk of said location have toys corresponding to the codes ahead of time so they could redeem them with the employees. I figure it wouldn't be estrange or anything to insist on an effort by the employee. It shows friendliness and all that and makes the location seem inviting and I'm sure I'd go back if I knew the enviroment was kid-friendly like that. Is this making sense? Good idea? Tried before? Thanks guys!

Interesting idea.  The one concern I have is the willingness of the location to help you with this.  It would definitely require some very close friendships w/ locations, and compensation.  I'm sure it could work though.