newbie joins...

purplevend

Hi Guys...First time here.

I am a UK vending newbie (6 months) with 5 machines over 3 sites.

I have purchased used machines on ebay, with all the usual problems that entails and have managed to get all the machines working and earning with the exception of a Polyvend snack machine.

After having the chiller repaired, re-aligning the door and countless other problems, I have hit a brick wall when trying to find a manual for the machine itself and the me1099 ancient coin mech it has.

I cannot seem to set/change prices by trial and error and am now completely stumped!

I think the machine itself dates back to the mid-90's and seems in great nick (now that compressor has been replaced!) I rushed this machine onto site along with a coke machine. It was the only snack machine I had available at the time and I had a very small window of opportunity to secure the site. I guess that the rush is coming back to bite me in the bum now eh?

As for coin mech, I have no manual and cannot seem to source one...at the moment coins are just passing straight through. Any idea where I could get one? Tried the MEI site but think it is too old (pre-cashflow?) Mech is me1099. Machine is possibly pv6632 or pv6636 or R32.

Would love to get this sorted as the client is in the position of being able to recommend me to a lot of potential clients with mid-sized businesses.

Anyone got manuals for either the machine or the coin mech?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,

Jim.

PS. I have had a quick look on the net and have found this image...not great but accurate (except mine is light grey!) This image lists it as a 6632? (although mine is strangely badged as a 6636).

PPS...I have just purchased a huge library of manuals (ironically the ones I want are not in it!) and if anyone is looking for a manual, please let me know as I may have it and would be happy to email it to you (they are all in .pdf form)

Posted Image