Just Starting Out! :D

nzvendor

Hey everyone,

I am just starting out in the Vending business. Have plans to buy 3 to 4 Dixie Narco machines for locations soon!

On a side note, I am keen on the VendTrak software but have not managed to find a website where I can purchase it/trial it. I am from New Zealand and don't know if the software would work here anyway...but its worth finding out.

At present I have four mechanical machines, one in working order and located and three still being fixed up. I have enjoyed fixing them up, but realise that elextronic machines are 100x better (for my situation anyway).

Any ideas on how to keep track of stock, and storing it would be valuable to me!

I'm 20, and am currrently completing a degree in commerce...vending will compliment this nicely (everyone knows that students are poor lol). I am aiming for 10 machines, with at least half of these snack machines and the other half drink machines.

Thanks,

Chris

Welcome Chris, Vendtrak should work out for you as the flow is fairly generic. Jeremy is great at trying to fix the problems that you may face. Try the trial for two months and during that time send him email with any concerns and I'm sure that he will try to be as accomadating as possible.

Thread about Vendiscuss deal and link to try before you buy.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=503&forum_id=22

Chris, welcome.  As I've been browsing the forums, I've seen some of your posts.  They're very informative (especially the one dealing with accounts closing/locating)!  I want to thank you for joining us, and we'll answer whatever we can.

cheers!  (I've always wanted to say that)

• 1 month later...