Is this a good deal?

baxsonvending

It is a five hour drive for me, but I grew up in the area so my father is actually going to go take a look at them today. Do the Oak machines say Oak on them somewhere or have something I can tell him to look for so that we can ensure it is Oak. I am going to purchase them today and drive up there this weekend to grab them!

Well my father works in this guy's area so he is going to check them out this morning for me, and if everything looks good he will buy them. I am trying to figure out how to get them to me because I don't want to rent a car to drive them back. I hate driving! Anyways, I might have them ship them but if they are Oak then they will be mine pretty shortly.

if they are Oak then they will be mine pretty shortly.

No need to brag! ;) That is a great deal on Oaks. Your post prompted me to start checking craigs list. I looked on there today and found 3 newer coke machines with bill acceptors, 2 for $300 each and 1 for $350. Great thing is they are about 2 minutes away from me!

Steve 

Yeah that is the only catch on this deal, it's far! But hard to pass up at the same time :). How do you like the soda machines? I had someone ask me to place one in their location, however, I worry about servicing them.

Craigslist is the way to go though, I have found great deals on their for routes, machines, etc.

Well my great deal turned a little sour, but still getting them. After talking to the guy a little more, he only has 7 stands and the 21 machines are set up as triples. So I'm getting 21 heads and 7 stands. But still for $500 that isn't to bad.

Actually, he bought the route from someone else and he doesn't want to place the remaining ones. So he is just dumping them.