i've been robbed!

sweetvends

well i went to service one of my machies today and was pleasantly suprised to see that the mike and ikes were gone! cool i thought. cant wait to crack open the coiin tray!

when i opened the drawer there was only 4.75 in there! that sucks because i had put 2 bags of mike and ikes in there last month. i checke dthe mech and saw nothing unusual then looked inside and noticed that 2 of the 6 brush springs were missing. one on each side. i fugured that was the problem so i pulled the machine.

once i got it home i put some candy in it and jiggled the knob and sure enough they fell right out the chute with no money. the kids must of had a field day.

i dont mind too much because im glad i found it. it just sucks because it will kill my per head average. with only 16 machines it dont take much.

just thought i'd share.

Sweetvends 

that sucks, but if that is the worst thing that happened on your route i guess your ok.  atleast it was a mechanical error and not because of  someone abusing your machine.

just consider that your candy that you were going to give out this week.

One of my son's triple vend machines is in my pharmacy.  The runts wheel is not set exactly right and it gives free runts occasionally.......The kids really get a kick out of it when it happens.....I thought about fixing it, but I think I will wait until it gets close to empty......they were probably getting old anyway.