Snack shop 4000 - will not accept bills

JCS Vending

Hi Everyone,

We just bought a Snack shop 4000 for $325. In perfect working order on site but once delivered we can't get the bill accepter to accept the bills. When we plug it in it makes a sound as though it's cycling but won't do anything after that. Myself, husband and guy who delivered it all looking for a missing plug somewhere for over 2 hours but we couldn't find anything. We're at a loss. Can anyone help?

Hi Everyone,

We just bought a Snack shop 4000 for $325. In perfect working order on site but once delivered we can't get the bill accepter to accept the bills. When we plug it in it makes a sound as though it's cycling but won't do anything after that. Myself, husband and guy who delivered it all looking for a missing plug somewhere for over 2 hours but we couldn't find anything. We're at a loss. Can anyone help?

Make some purchases with nickles and quarters and then try again,its possible the machine doesn't think there's sufficient change for a purchase. I've had this happen on numerous occasions.

John

Probably like said above. make sure there is enough change in it. It could also be a bad coin mech, (or perhaps going bad) i had one that the bill acceptor worked most of the time, then out of the blue stopped and then started a day later. Changed the coin mech and fine since.

It could be a dollar bill acceptor went bad as well.

But i would start by adding change.

Archived